Some changes coming, in both a good and a bad way in the forecast ahead.
- A warm front moves through tonight, giving us a few sprinkles, but not much. Statewide, our temps will be above freezing so no concerns for snow as the night moves on.
- Milder for tomorrow, but getting breezy throughout the day. Windy (gusts to 40mph+) on Monday, as a cold front arrives.
- This front features a few showers and some very light snow possible. Only areas to see accumulating snow will be in the high elevations, and even that will barely be a dusting.
- Very chilly for Wednesday and Thursday, but looks dry and sunny!
- Seeing ZERO storms on the horizon.