Today will finish with temperatures below average for this date. Unfortunately for the warm weather lovers, today also looks like the warmest day in the next week!
- A cold front moves through this afternoon, so we’ll see a few showers this afternoon and windy conditions especially this evening.
- Some gusts tonight could reach 40mph, no advisories have been issued.
- High pressure sets in briefly tomorrow, so we’ll see mostly sunny skies.
- Another cold front moves through overnight Monday.
- A few flakes possible, but no major accumulation expected. MUCH cooler weather Tuesday-Thursday.