So things are definitely up and down in the temperature department over the next week or so. From near 60 earlier today, to a few teens in a couple days. Some snow in the forecast, and a few shots for rain too. With all of this said, everything looks pretty calm coming up.
- Windy tonight with a few gusts to 40 mph possible.
- Winds calming overnight with temps around freezing.
- More sun tomorrow morning, more clouds late with a cold front approaching.
- The front really dries up as it moves through, so while we could see a few snow showers inland, and rain showers at the shore, they’ll likely not cause anything more than a dusting of snow at most.
- The bigger deal is the much cooler temps coming Tuesday afternoon and during the middle of the week. High temps likely to be a good 15 degrees below average for some spots in the state.
- High pressure controls our weather from Wednesday-Sunday next week with gradual temperature moderation to “normal levels”