WTNH– It’s time to start thinking about filing your taxes and sometimes it can be difficult to find information about preparing them.
The following are links to government services that will help when preparing your taxes.
- To find out your rights as a Connecticut taxpayer
PS 2008(4) Your Rights as a Connecticut Taxpayer: http://www.ct.gov/drs/cwp/view.asp?A=1511&Q=434004
DRS Problem Resolution/Taxpayer Advocate Office: http://www.ct.gov/drs/cwp/view.asp?a=1456&q=379724
- To check the status of your income tax refund
- To file and pay taxes online
- For interactive tax assistance from the IRS
- To request copies of tax returns
- For free tax preparation by volunteers
- For frequently asked tax questions