NORWALK, Conn. (WTNH) — Several people are out of a home today after a fire broke out in Norwalk early this morning.
The fire happened at Duplex on 9 Sheriden Street and started in the basement of the two family home, then spread to the first and second floors of the building. Some nearby parked cars suffered damage as well.[youtube http://youtu.be/AUP9pOtwVZI]
Firefighters had their hands full in the icy conditions and were dealing with a ‘live’ power line that had fallen from the house.
Nobody was hurt and no injuries were reported, but the house has been deemed uninhabitable.