1 hospitalized in Bristol house fire

Map Bristol

BRISTOL, Conn. (WTNH)– A victim was taken to the hospital after a fire broke out in a Bristol home Sunday morning.

Officers responded to 173 Vance Drive around 6:30 AM to a fire inside the home. Bristol firefighters arrived on scene to extinguish the fire.

One occupant was evacuated and taken to the hospital for throat pain, which is possibly from smoke inhalation.

The fire was not deemed suspicious and is under investigation.

blog comments powered by Disqus