(WTNH) — In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, chef Shane Carty of Anna Liffey’s demonstrates how to make corn beef fritters.
For more information, visit www.AnnaLiffeys.com
Recipe: Corn Beef Fritters
- 1 lb Corn Beef diced and put through processor (pulsed)
- 8oz Saurkraut
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- 4oz Diced Swiss Cheese
- Blend together all ingredients, and then roll into 2oz BALLS
- Put BALLS into flour, then egg wash, then roll in bread crumbs
- Deep Fry at 350 degrees until crispy brown.
- Serve with a side of English mustard for best results.