Oh winter…how I loathe you! Well spring tries to make an appearance today, but it’s short lived, and with some wind it won’t feel much like 60 degrees. If you watched this morning, I mentioned the chance for us to hit 60 inland and I think we will with enough sun.
- A few afternoon showers move through between noon and about 3pm with wind too.
- Gusts 35+ mph this afternoon before wind calms down.
- Colder with more clouds tomorrow with rain to the south..we stay dry though.
- Sunny but cold Monday, how about 32 for a high…ugh!
- Watching a storm for Tuesday/Wednesday. Here are the details:
All of the sources we look at indicate a storm. They all indicate a big storm that really intensifies late Tuesday and Wednesday. They all show some precipitation late Tuesday into Wednesday morning. The real question is not what we’ll see, because temperatures will be cold enough to support snow, the question is how much will we see. Current model solutions show 2 inches or so in Northwestern CT, some show the same amount in Southeastern spots, others show 8-10 inches in Southeastern Connecticut. So what will it be? My red flag is the flip flopping of the models. One run it looks like 30 inches of snow, the next it looks like 2, the next it looks like 7. Backtracking to the last month with 4 storms that were all misses or rain events gives me another red flag. In any case stay tuned and we’ll see how things go through the next few days!
Check out all the details in our 8-day forecast by CLICKING HERE.