The forecast definitely looks on the up and up for this weekend, and aside from a breeze today, things are looking pretty good. The next week will feature temps that are…ready for it…wait for it….ok here it comesssss, MOSTLY ABOVE AVERAGE!
- We’re sandwiched between high and low pressure, giving us a breezy day with highs in the mid 50s. Our high temps should be in the mid 50s and we’ll be darn close to that.
- Clear skies and chilly temps tomorrow morning, but we’ll be sunny tomorrow with highs again in the mid 50s with plenty of sun. A good golf day tomorrow!
- Low pressure moves in on Monday, giving us rain starting after the PM drive, ending early Tuesday. Could see very heavy rain at times late so we’ll watch for some river flooding like the last storms.
- Some sun returns on Tuesday….if we clear out early enough, inland could hit 70 degrees based on all the data I’m seeing, but again it’s totally dependent on how much sun we get.
- High and dry Wednesday/Thursday with temps close to average.
- Next rain (very little if any) with a cold front on Friday.