Join the Marketing & Special Projects Department at WTNH/WCTX/Lin Digital in New Haven, CT. Be part of an enthusiastic team of TV & Digital Marketing & Sales executives.
Use your creativity to produce and edit all marketing & special project video elements for the sales team, including, but not limited to: promotional spots, vignettes, billboards, long segment client packages and more. Detail oriented to execute all video production and social media campaigns for the sales team. You’ll play a large role in creating and executing, sustainable partnerships between clients and WTNH/WCTX/Lin Digital.
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Produce & edit all sales department video materials for events, special projects and sponsorship campaigns. Includes: script writing, graphic requests, edits to fit with WTNH/WCTX & client brands
- Execute client social media campaigns & contests (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email blasts, etc)
- Manage all sales production requests
- Coordinate shoots between station personnel and clients
- Assist with the coordination of station & client events
Expectations – What we’re looking for:
- CREATIVITY – we want you to bring new ideas to current projects and help develop innovative opportunities for clients and WTNH/WCTX/Lin Digital
- ENTHUSIASM – whether the project is small or large to us, it’s huge in the eyes of our client, so bring excitement to each venture
- DEDICATION & HARD WORK – it may sound clique, but we want you to bring a hard work ethic to the job, with a roll-up-your sleeves kind of attitude, because we’ll be right there next to you!
- DETAIL ORIENTED – you’ll have the opportunity to take the lead on executing many projects, so we expect you to notice details and drive projects independently
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Editing experience in Avid software or equivalent
- Production experience
- Strong communication skills
- Social media experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite required, Photoshop preferred
- College degree
Send resumes to Kate.Baumann@wtnh.com