Yup, I’m with you peoples! This weather is frustrating, it’s cold…we don’t want it! We will get back to normal, or average this weekend. I hate using the word normal because there is no such thing as normal in the world of weather!
- Sunshine with some thickening clouds today. Highs will be below average 5-10 degrees again.
- Cold tonight, but no frost advisories up yet…I think the shore will stay above freezing, inland just around 32 degrees!
- Tomorrow looks good, don’t forget fishin’ season starts! We’ll get into the low 60s with sunshine, especially inland.
- High pressure controls our weather all the way into Tuesday with a warming trend the beginning of next week. 70 degrees on Monday? We could come close!
- Next rain (could be heavy at times) starts during dinner-time Tuesday, finishes up mostly during the AM Wednesday, but clouds stick around most of the day.
- High and dry the end of next week too!
PS, pollen count is high today, gets higher this weekend due to warmer weather.