Check out the above video, there is a LOT of info up there. We’re talking about the pollen count, lifestyle forecast, and about flooding STILL along the Connecticut River. Aside from that, the weather looks great today!
- Highs in the low 60s today with a lot of sunshine…the shore could hold onto a few extra clouds, but that’ll just filter the sun a bit.
- High pressure around into Tuesday so we’ll see a lot of sun for Easter…temps a few degrees below average (mid 50s at the shore, about 60 inland).
- Monday looks mild inland, but SW/S winds will keep the shore much cooler.
- Tuesday has some sun, but rain moves in late in the day.
- Rain could be heavy at times with a wave of low pressure that tries to form along the front moving through.
- This could linger the clouds some on Wednesday, with an afternoon shower possible.
- High pressure swoops in for Thursday and Friday and we could see some rain for next Saturday.
- CT River still at minor flood stage:
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.