I do not like forecasts like this, but I want to talk about the good stuff first:
- Today will be mostly dry.
- Tomorrow will be sunny, highs in the low 60s and lots of sunshine…no rain either!
- Tuesday will also be mostly dry
Okay now I’ve run out of good things to talk about so here are the rest of the facts:
- This afternoon will feature a shower…looks like a higher likelihood in Eastern CT.
- Pollen count is very high today, and even higher tomorrow.
- Tuesday afternoon could feature a shower, also a lot of clouds.
- Heavy rain likely Wednesday-Thursday, especially late Wednesday night into Thursday.
- More showers likely on Friday.
- More showers likely on Saturday.
- …You guessed it, more showers likely on Sunday.
Blame it on a low spinning to the west of us that brings a ton of moisture from the Gulf up to us. The whole week won’t be cloudy and rainy (although Wednesday and Thursday will), but every day looks like the chance for some rain…yuck!
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.