WTNH– Medi-Weightloss owner Barbara Lampugnale and patient Gisella Perez share some Medi-Weightloss motivational tips.
Medi-Weightloss is the medically supervised program that works.
Some tips for motivating patients are:
- Make the commitment now instead of putting it off
- Be honest with yourself and your healthcare provider
- Identify challenges in previous weight loss efforts
- Identify your resources (friends, family, signature patient website)
- Set realistic goals
- Keep a food journal
- Focus on your goals and why you started the journey
Medi-Weightloss is located in Orange, Shelton and West Hartford. For more information, call 877.MED.LOSS or go to www.mediweightloss.com.