We had a busy early morning with severe thunderstorm warnings up in Northern Connecticut but now we’re all dry. Yes indeed…it is hot outside. Humid, muggy, soupy, sticky, sludgy, whatever word you’d like to call it. Good news…humidity will lower throughout the day, but it will be hot.
- Highs approach 90 even at the beaches with a breezy NW wind.
- No rough weather expected today.
- Humidity lowering through the night, so no fog is expected tonight.
- More comfortable tomorrow with another warm day in the mid 80s.
- A stray shower in SW areas early tomorrow…a few extra clouds too but nothing major or severe.
- High pressure briefly comes in on Friday.
- Extra PM clouds on Saturday and Sunday.
- One forecast model trying to rain early next week so we’ll watch but it still looks dry.
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.