WTNH– Owner/Attorney Brian Mongelluzzo from BJM Law talks about choosing a personal injury attorney and determining whether or not you have a case.
Choosing a personal injury attorney:
1. Building a relationship with every client- Brian speaks with or meets every client personally
2. Team approach- every client has a team on their side
3. Licensed adjuster on every file
4. Defense experience
5. Workers Comp Specialist
6. Two Locations- Expansion to the east side of town
7. Overall experience and comfort as well as results of case
Do I have a case and what steps should be taken:
1. Always seek medical attention if you are injured.
2. Call an attorney to determine whether or not you have a case
3. Maintain communication with your attorney every step of the way
4. Be happy with your results and your overall decision on the attorney you chose
Brian started his firm on a dream and vision in 2004. He never imagined it would have grown so quickly over the last few years. It is through hard work and dedication from not only him, but the whole BJM Law family that makes this dream a reality.
The Law Offices of Brian J. Mongelluzzo is located at 1336 West Main St. Suite 1B in Waterbury. For more information, call 475-235-2225 or go to www.BJMLAW.com.