HAMDEN, Conn. (WTNH)–A structure fire was reported at 389 Mills Rock Road in Hamden on Saturday afternoon.
All nearby residents were evacuated after the fire started around 1:45 PM. There were no reported injuries.
Police were unsure how the fire started.
Another fire, at a house on 157 Blue Hills Avenue in Hamden, was also reported on Saturday.
A small propane tank caught fire on the back deck. The Hamden fire department freed crews up from the fire on Mills Rock Road to check on this one.
Crews were not sure whether or not the two fires were related.