It’s yet another day with beautiful weather and no issues today (aside from some wind). We’ll see a breeze this afternoon but otherwise outdoor plans get the big two thumbs up from me!
- Humidity low today but it’ll increase tonight, a bit of fog possible in a few towns early tomorrow morning.
- Higher humidity tomorrow and some thunderstorms to the north. One might roll down towards CT.
- H-H-H through Wednesday with a scattered storm Tuesday, more widespread on Wednesday with a cold front moving through.
- Heat index values near 100 into the middle of the week (after today).
- Thursday brings cooler and more comfortable weather.
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.