Mhm…we’re going to start the weekend off with more great weather.
- High pressure moves by later today, we’ll stay sunny most of the day with some building cumulus clouds, just like yesterday.
- A warm front lifts tomorrow giving us higher humidity with a chance for a late afternoon shower. Not a washout during the day…overnight it will be.
- Monday & Tuesday are worth watching…warm temps at the surface, very cold air aloft & a lot of moisture. Could see strong storms.
- Cloudy but clearing with the cold front going bye bye on Wednesday.
- Sunny and nice to end next week.
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.