(WTNH)– The federal government says Best Buy and several liquidators have been found selling recalled merchandise they either kept on their shelves or got from other sources. And the concern is that some of the products could malfunction and someone could get hurt.
There are 10 products that the consumer product safety commission found still being sold. They are:
- The Canon EOS Rebel T4I Digitia Cameras
- Coby Televisions
- Definitives Technology Subwoofers
- GE Dishwashers made from 2006 to 2009
- GREE Dehumidifiers
- “Twist N Sparkle” Beverage Carbonation Systems
- LG Gas Dryers made in 2009 and 2010
- Samsonite Dual-Wattage Travel Converts
- Sauder “Gruga” Office Chairs
If you bought any of these items recently from Best Buy or other retailers, return them and contact the manufacturer. For more information and a detailed list of the recalls, go to the consumer products safety commission website.