(WTNH)– Intuitive Healer and Spiritual Coach April D’Amato teaches us natural remedies for everyday ailments.
Here are some things to try:
– Lavender Oil: helps with burns, skin issues, bug bites, helps with sleep, relaxation, helps with anxiety, clearing negative energy
– Coconut Oil: skin moisturizer, hair treatment, sunblock, eye make-up remover, helps digestion
– Peppermint Oil: headaches, stomach aches, pain relieving, sinus clearing, mental clarity, uplifting moods and cooling on a hot summer day
– Lemon Oil: stomach aches, respiratory problems, helps with depression and anxiety, helps cleanse liver, boosts metabolism
– Lemon, Peppermint and Lavender together create a mood uplifting spray as well as anti spider spray.
– Silicea Homeopathy to remove slivers.
– Arnica for sprains and bruises, injuries, traumas.
The mission of Soul Star Healing is to promote HOPE (Healing Our Planet Earth) one person at a time through turning on the Lights. D’Amato is offering Classes this Fall in the East Shore Region Adult Continuing Education (ERACE) program in Guilford, as well as her office. For more information go to www.soulstarhealing.com or her blog: www.aprildamato.blogspot.com.