(WTNH) — There are six approved medical marijuana dispensaries in Connecticut.
According to state records, they are:
- Arrow Alternative Care, Inc., at 92 Weston Street in Hartford
- Bluepoint Apothecary, LLC, at 469 East Main Street in Branford
- D & B Wellness, LLC, 4 Garella Road, Bethel
- Prime Wellness of Connecticut, LLC, at 75 John Fitch Boulevard in South Windsor
- Thames Valley Apothecary, LLC, at 1100 Norwich-New London Turnpike (Route 32), in Uncasville
- The Healing Corner, Inc., at 159 East Main Street in Bristol
The dispensary in South Windsor opened Wednesday. Recipients must be seriously ill patients who have registered with the state and been certified by their doctors as potentially benefiting from the use of medical marijuana.