(WTNH) — The late summer and fall seasons are the perfect time to enjoy a day at one of Connecticut’s fairs. Here’s an updated list of upcoming dates for fairs and festivals around the state.
- Connecticut Maritime Heritage Festival: September 11-13 at Fort Trumbull
- Four Town Fair: September 11-14 at Egypt Road & Billings Road Tolland
- West Haven Apple Festival – September 12-14, West Haven Green.
- Orange Country Fair: September 20-21 on Orange Center Road
- Guilford Agricultural Fair: September 19-21 at Guilford Fairgrounds, Lovers Lane
- Durham Fair: September 25-28 at Main Street & Fowler Avenue
- New England Acoustic Music Festival: September 27th on Main Street Putnam
- Berlin Fair: October 3-4 at Berlin Fairground
- Portland Fair: October 10-12 at Exchange Club Fairgrounds
- Bethlehem Fair: September 5-7 at Main Street North Bethlehem
- Harwinton Fair: October 4-5 at Locust Road
- Riverton Fair: October 10-12 at Route 20
- Garlic and Harvest Festival: October 11-12 at Bethlehem Fairgrounds
- Roseland Cottage Fine Arts and Crafts Festival: October 18-19 at Roseland Cottage
- Zion Scarecrow Festival, 234 Pond Hill Rd. Wallingford
- The Connecticut Renaissance Faire: September 27-October 26 at 14 Stott Avenue Norwich
While we know the Big E isn’t in Connecticut, it’s definitely a popular fair that many travel to West Springfield, Massachusetts for. The Big E will be held from September 12-28. Connecticut Day will be on Wednesday, September 17th. For more information, go to thebige.com.
* Did we miss a fair in your town? Send a note with a if you have it to email@example.com