(WTNH)– Executive Communications, Howard Schwartz, from the Connecticut Better Business Bureau talks about what you should always buy used and what you should never buy used.
Never buy these used:
• Cribs, baby seats, helmets
• Digital cameras, video recorders and DVD players
• plasma and HDTVs
• Box Springs, Mattresses, and upholstered items
Save by buying these used:
• Books, DVDs, CDs and video games
• Baby and toddler clothing
• Fitness equipment and bicycles
For more information, go to www.bbb.org/connecticut.