Alright alright, it is the unofficial end of summer but it won’t feel like it…not one bit this coming week!
- Increasing humidity & heat the next 4 days.
- Sunshine today…some clouds at times too. Highs below average.
- Warmer tomorrow, more clouds, and showers/storms late in the day. Localized flooding the biggest issue.
- Clearing slowly on Monday with some sun late. HOT!
- HOT is the word into next weekend with humidity lowering towards the end of the work week and highs in the mid 80s to low 90s!
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.