If I say that today will be the last 80 degree day of 2014, will I likely jinx us and make it not the last one? If that’s the case, let me set the record straight and say that TODAY WILL BE THE LAST DAY OF 2014 WITH 80 DEGREE WEATHER. I hope that’s not a true statement, but it will be the next week.
- Not too sunny today, but we’ll get some filtered sun at times. We’ll still be above average again today (around 80).
- Back to normal tomorrow with highs around 70.
- Because we’ll have a lot of days with east winds this week, it’s likely to be a bit of a dreary and cloudy forecast.
- We will get more sun the end of the week before some much needed rain on Saturday!
- High and dry early next week but chilly though!
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.