(WTNH)– The Naptime Chef Kelsey Banfield shows us how to make harvest fall foods.
In keeping with Columbus Day, Banfield talks Squash Soup, Apple Cookies for Dessert and pumpkin spice bars. These recipes are from her current book. My new book comes out on March 31st 2015.
Pumpkin Spice Bars With Maple Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe:
– Butter as needed for the pan
– 2 cups all purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
– 1 teaspoon kosher salt
– 4 large eggs, at room temperature
– 1 1/2 cups sugar
– 1 cup vegetable oil
– 1 (14 ounce-can) pure, organic pumpkin puree or the equivalent amount of fresh pumpkin puree, drained in a fine-mesh sleeve if particuarly wet
For more information, go to www.thenaptimechef.com.