Talk about a different feel out there today. We started the day off with an extra hour of sleep (much needed), and the first thought on my mind is that when we bring the clocks back, it usually means winter is looming and for many in New England, it feels a lot like winter.
- Expect a very chilly day today and very windy too.
- Gusts near 50 mph, temps only in the 40s…that means it will feel like freezing across the whole state today.
- Skies slowly clear tonight but the persistent northwest wind sticks around. Overnight tonight, we will all likely be below freezing for the first time this season.
- A very cold feel to start tomorrow, but high pressure builds in for the day so expect a lot of sun.
- Increasing clouds as the next storm nears on Thursday. Looks earlier than recent runs so more likely to see rain Thursday than Friday.
- Cooler weather Friday into the weekend. Maybe some rain Late Sunday into Monday.
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.