Hope you loved the nice weather this weekend…I had nice forecasts to talk about each of the days, and that continues into today. After that, some changes are ‘acomin.
- Sunshine and high pressure moving across the region today so expect not much wind, temps a few degrees above average too.
- Clouds start to stream in tonight with the next storm that comes through.
- Most of the action won’t be in Connecticut but we will see a warm front lift north tomorrow giving us some rain overnight into early Wednesday.
- As the cold front passes Wednesday, temps fall late and a few showers are likely.
- Because of cold air near us, skies stay mostly cloudy on Thursday as high pressure builds in.
- Next storm could be the end of next weekend. One forecast model shows a relatively weak low passing over the state and some moderate snow, the other shows a strong low with a glancing blow, a bit of snow at the shore and nothing inland. Oh and one model shows nothing at all. It’s a week away, don’t even think about it yet!
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.