It’s been a busy morning today with some slippery areas. The highways and main roads are good, but the overpasses and on/off ramps froze and that causes some accidents this morning. Most snow covered roads were slick earlier, but as more people go out and about, that should melt. Nonetheless there will be some tricky areas today so please be careful!
- A few flurries tonight and tomorrow, no accumulation with this.
- Milder air arrives with the next storm on Tuesday, some light rain.
- Temps warmer Tuesday night than all day long!
- Rain, heavy at times on Wednesday with some wind as well (gusts to 40+).
- Looks to slowly taper off Christmas day, but looks rainy early though.
- High pressure slowly comes in for next weekend.
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.