Things still on track for the forecast. Earlier this morning we saw some light rain and some snow showers. A few roads were a bit slick but otherwise we didn’t have any major issues. The rest of the forecast only gets warmer and we’ve got one minor headache tonight.
- Temps get up to near 40 today at the shore, inland it’ll stay in the 30s.
- A few spots drop a degree or two overnight and with some rain falling, a bit of freezing rain possible. Not a big deal though!
- Temps warming tomorrow morning all the way through the day on Wednesday.
- Heavy on and off rain Wednesday with winds picking up. Not windy enough for power outages it seems, but we’ll watch it.
- Wind stays into Friday, rain ends by noon Christmas day.
- Still above average at the start of next weekend.
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.