It’s pretty amazing to think about how good all of the forecast models have had this storm for days and days. I remember last Wednesday and Thursday being on the air at night talking about a Christmas Eve storm featuring heavy rain, wind, and near 60 degrees and here we are today. Kudos to the weather geek tools we use daily!
- No icy spots were reported this morning, and temperatures will continue to climb into the 40s throughout the day. By sunset, we’ll be in the mid-upper 40s…temperatures will stay consistent overnight tonight and by tomorrow it’ll be in the 50s.
- Temperatures continue to rise up all day tomorrow and the warmest temps will be overnight and early Christmas morning.
- Heavy on and off rain tomorrow, some very minor flooding/coastal flooding possible.
- Rain finished by noon on Christmas, a bit of late sun possible.
- Criteria for scattered outages is about 40-45mph, and some will see gusts that high early Thursday, but not widespread.
- Stays mild into Saturday before cooler weather returns Sunday.
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.