Some rude Winter temperatures heading our way!
Here are your headlines:
* Some on and off light snow today
* A dusting should be about it today
* Ending during the afternoon from west to east
* A few snow squalls tomorrow afternoon as the bitter arctic air arrives
* Strong winds developing Wednesday Evening and staying strong through Thursday Morning (15-25mph sustained with gusts 40-45mph. Isolated 50mph gust possible)
* A Wind Chill Watch has been issued for parts of Connecticut Wednesday Night-Thursday AM.
* Wind chill of -20 to -35 degrees expected
Here’s a map
* A touch of light snow Friday
* Quiet over the weekend
* As of now the storm track would keep snow offshore early next week. Stay tuned!
On a side note, check your generator and make sure it starts in case you lose power Wednesday Night. A house without heat in the forecast temperature this cold could lead to frozen pipes if you don’t have power & a working furnace.