After a really tough commute, a few inches of snow, and a lot of schools canceled on Friday, we return to work tomorrow with another day with a tough morning drive. Today is calm and chilly by the way.
- Winter weather advisories up across the state for tomorrow.
- Starting around 5-6am we’ll see some light snow falling in Western Connecticut…this quickly changes to a mixed bag of precipitation. If you live in Northwestern Connecticut, this will likely start as snow for the early am commute, changing over to slush, sleet, and some freezing rain.
- Freezing rain is the major concern across the shore and away from southeastern areas.
- The AM drive won’t be fun…the PM drive will be fine.
- After that high pressure comes in, and we’ll see a storm pass us to the south. No weather trouble (as of now) for next week aside from tomorrow.
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.