Alright the forecast still is on track for warming temperatures and rain tomorrow.
- The coldest time of the day has passed and our temps will warm into sunset.
- We may drop a degree or two after sunset but temps warm up through tomorrow morning.
- Rain starts as early as 8am in Southwestern Connecticut but with temps above freezing, we’re looking at rain mostly.
- On the tail end, a few flurries possible but not a big deal.
- High and dry Monday and Tuesday.
- Some light snow possible late Tuesday/early Wednesday with a few inches likely.
- Calm after that!
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.