After the rough weather of yesterday, we’re in for a really big storm tomorrow night and Tuesday. Here are the latest details:
- Increasing clouds tonight but dry weather…very cold temps expected.
- Snow starts tomorrow afternoon, conditions deteriorate during the PM commute.
- Snow gets heavier overnight Monday into Tuesday.
- The drive into and out of work on Tuesday (at this point) looks to be impossible to do with even a 4 wheel drive car.
- Snow tapers off late Tuesday.
- Coastal flooding very likely…wind gusts at/above 50mph likely as well. That means outages possible.
- The real question is…How much snow? If the indications are correct, we’re looking at feet…not inches. A widespread number of 2 feet or more looks increasingly more likely.
- The track of this can change but it’s starting to look scarily similar to what we saw in February of 2013.
- Windchill values in the single digits and teens during this entire storm.
- Cold temps (and some more snow possible Friday) after that.
Check out the forecast on WTNH by CLICKING HERE.