NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — Rail service on Metro-North’s New Haven line resumed at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, and will return to a regular schedule Wednesday.
The railroad made the announcement around 10:15 a.m. Tuesday. Their plan is to run on a Sunday schedule for the remainder of Tuesday.
Metro-North officials said that they will resume normal operations and a normal schedule on Wednesday. Customers who plan to travel on the trains are urged to check the Metro-North website for service updates, as well as listen for station announcements, in the events of weather-related service issues.
Riders should also expect some delays and crowded trains. The first trains running on the New Haven line Tuesday will be:
- The 12:25 PM train from New Haven
- The 1:02 PM train from Stamford
- The 1:10 PM train from Waterbury
- The 1:37 PM train from Danbury
- The 1:28 PM train from New Canaan
- The 12:04 PM train from GCT to New Haven
- The 12:07 PM from GCT to Stamford