A quick update on the snow and ice coming through.
* Moderate snow and sleet cross the state through 3PM
* Road conditions deteriorating
* Give yourself extra time
* There is a thin layer of ice under the snow at the shoreline
* 3″ to 4″ most places today with some inland areas a little more and near the water slightly less
* Winds are gusty and the wind chill will remain 0 to +10 through the day
* Scattered snow showers overnight
* The whole storm will be out of here around 4AM early tomorrow
* Quiet weather & near the freezing mark tomorrow
* 20s and quiet Wednesday
* A round of snow likely Thursday. Maybe 1″ to 3″ or 4″ to 8″ possible in to Thursday night/Friday morning
* Severe cold temperatures for the weekend
Be safe out there!