HAMDEN, Conn. (WTNH)– Firefighters in Hamden raced to contain a house fire on Harrison Drive early Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out on Harrison Drive around 4 a.m. Tuesday morning.
Pics from 107 Harrison Rd working fire. pic.twitter.com/IEqTueukCD
— Hamden Firefighters (@IAFFLocal2687) March 10, 2015
News 8 received Report It photos where can see the billowing smoke and flames from the pictures. A viewer told us that the house burned very fast. No injuries were reported.
The home belongs to the Clemente family, who reached out to News 8 after their home was destroyed earlier today. According to the family, the house and all of their belongings were destroyed in the fire. The home has been declared a total loss.
Friends and other members of the Clemente family have set up a GoFundMe page to help the family replace some of the immediate necessities that were lost. If you are interested in making a donation to help this local family, you can visit their GoFundMe page here.