Some big temperature swings coming up and not in such a “Spring” direction! Here are your weather headlines:
* Slow clearing this afternoon
* Increasing winds
* Drying out
* A brief round of mild temperatures through 3-4PM
* Temperatures drop tonight
* A brief rain or snow shower tonight as the cold air arrives
* Temperatures will struggle through the 30s for highs tomorrow and Friday
* We should be around 47/shoreline and 48/inland each afternoon this time of the year!
* A low pressure system will send some precipitation our way later Friday
* Wet snow is possible-too early to determine how much
* I am leaning in the direction of light amounts and it would be gone early Saturday
* Another shot of chilly air arrives Sunday
* A few storms will be offshore next week that will capture my attention too!