(WTNH)– Owner/Principal Andrea Adelstein of NYLUX Events gives us tips for hosting a fun and easy breezy Passover or Easter.
She offers the following tips:
1. Asking other guests to help with the dinner – be clear on what you need
2. Make a schedule for the week before – plan out what to do each day
3. Pre plate as much as possible – do as much as you can in advance
4. Engage your guests – plan games and interesting facts that will appeal to your guests
5. Move your guests – make dinner and dessert both buffets
For more details, check out the video.
NYLUX Events is a full service luxury event production company specializing in social and corporate events. They throw events both intimate and extravagant and make your vision come to life while making sure YOU ARE A GUEST AT YOUR OWN EVENT. For more go to http://www.nyluxevents.com.