(WTNH) – Temperatures are rising and it is time to eat right! POP Weight Loss is here to tell us everything we need to know. POP Weight Loss is differentiates themselves from other weight loss programs by focusing on real food, schedule, and moderate exercise. It is all about customization.
Some of the food involved on the plan includes healthy snacks, good combination of food, and foods that help stabilize the blood sugar.
Omelette Muffins by POP Weight Loss
What you will need:
4 whole eggs, egg whites (you might need more depending on how many you are making)
4 Eggs + 1 qt. of egg whites = 24 muffins
Mix –Ins: Diced peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, kale, sun dried tomatoes, squash, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, artichoke hearts (not marinated).
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Make sure your eggs are beaten and you have added salt and pepper
- Add foil liners to the pan and fill the bottoms (about 1/3 each individual tin) with the mix-ins of your choice
- Fill the tins with your eggs. The omelets will puff up while they are baking, leave some room for them to rise.
- Bake for 18-20 mins, or until you can poke the middle with a knife and it come out clean
- Let them sit and cool before removing
- Refrigerate to store and enjoy!
POP Weight Loss was started by Dr. Rebecca Cipriano in 2008. She is an ob/gyn with her masters in nutrition. POP Weight Loss focuses on using real food and nutritional education to help clients learn to make healthy habits and change their lifestyle.
POP Weight Loss
455 Boston Post Rd.
Old Saybrook CT, 06475
Like us on Facebook