Here are your weather headlines:
* Sun and clouds back and forth today
* A cooler feel with the wind off of Long Island Sound
* Mainly dry conditions
* A front will press our way tomorrow morning with rain for a few hours
* It looks like 0.25″to 0.45″ of rain expected
* Some afternoon clearing tomorrow before another narrow band of showers will come through in the evening
* Some morning clouds on Wednesday then clearing for a sunny afternoon
* A chilly morning Thursday with some 30s inland and mainly 40s for most areas
* Fine weather Friday with a few PM clouds Highs in the 60s to around 70
* Another front comes through dry late Friday but the wind will pick up with cooler air coming in
* A cold start Saturday morning with 30s inland & 40s shoreline
* Nice Saturday and Sunday and warming from 65 to near 75
* There is a rising threat for some rain to sneak in on Memorial Day-Stay tuned! Let’s see how this plays out!
Have a great day and a great week!