(WTNH)– Today the American Medical Response (AMR) will provide coaching to local schools and businesses to teach them how to save lives through compression-only CPR.
The EMS provider is holding this nationwide event for National Emergency Medical Services Week.
The following locations will provide the free CPR training:
- Hillhouse High School, 480 Sherman Parkway, New Haven, CT 8am-12n
- Sound School, 60 South Water Street, New Haven, CT 1pm-3pm
- East Haven High School, 35 Wheelbarrow Lane, East Haven, CT 8am-12n
- Westfield Connecticut Post Mall, 1201 Boston Post Road, Milford, CT 10am-9pm
- High Plains Community Center, 525 Orange Center Road, Orange, CT 1pm-5pm
AMR employees will be at each place to provide free training so members of the community can learn this life saving skill.