(WTNH) – As our grandparents start to age, we worry about their health and wellbeing.
Home care allows you or your loved one to continue to enjoy independence and the comfort of home, with just the right amount of support from a dedicated caregiver. The benefits of home care include:
- Maintaining independence without interrupting routines and surroundings.
- Personalized care by dedicated in-home caregivers, available as needed.
- Overall increased quality of life by continuing access to friends, family, and pets.
- Transportation to doctor appointments and errands.
- Assistance with maintaining medication schedules and personal care.
Companions & Homemakers is celebrating it’s 25th year in business this year, founded in 1990 with the mission of keeping elderly individuals in their homes “Preserving dignity through independence at home.”
Since 1990, we have provided home care services to thousands of satisfied clients across Connecticut. With consistently high customer satisfaction ratings and industry awards, we are proud to be Connecticut’s most trusted home care provider.
- We can provide as much or as little care as you need.
- No long-term commitments; we’re here for as long as you need us.
- We match our caregivers to each unique person we serve. With various levels of service and expertise, there’s a fit for every need.
Companions & Homemakers 800-348-4663
Serving all of CT with 11 offices locally: Farmington, Enfield, Avon, Litchfield, Glastonbury, Norwich, Clinton, New Haven, Middlebury, Berlin and Westport