(WTNH)– Matthew Feiner, owner of “The Devils Gear,” visits CT Style to discuss biking in the summer season. He offers the following tips:
Getting your bike ready:
– Lift the bike up and put it down. Listen for any odd noises the bike may be making.
– Open and close the brakes to test them.
– Make sure the tires are fully pumped.
For the bike rider:
– Stay hydrated!
– When out on the road, use hand signals to let drivers know where you’re turning.
– After riding, give yourself a recovery day.
The Devils Gear is located in New Haven or online at: http://thedevilsgear.com/