Here are your weather headlines through the next few days:
* Lots of clouds today
* Sunshine will cause more clouds to form making for a mostly cloudy afternoon
* Clouds move out this evening
* Clear and fair overnight with 50s and 60s
* Tuesday looks brighter & quiet with another dry day
* Wednesday looks unsettled with one wave of showers coming through during the morning
* With some sunny breaks, there could be a few potent thunderstorms during the day Wednesday
* The humidity will be very high Wednesday
* The late week forecast will evolve around a weather front stalled out just to our south
* It looks close enough for a shower/thunder threat overnight Thursday Night-Friday Morning
* A break would allow for dry weather on the 4th as of now
* Low confidence on exactly where this front will stall, so please check back for updates but most recent data keeps it south of Connecticut!
Have a good week!