I wish I had better news for today, but things are slowly trending in the right direction.
- There are showers to the west that will roll into the state this morning.
- Any rain won’t be heavy, and it won’t be widespread across the state.
- The highest shot for rain is north of I-84 and west of I-91.
- Some towns will see nothing!
- Drying out by 6pm with a bit of late sun likely.
- Fireworks displays tonight will be fine!
- BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW with lots of sun and warm temps…great beach day.
- A few more clouds come in with rain by Tuesday. Next week looks hot and humid with some opportunities for 90 inland.