- We return to summer with a great forecast today. Plenty of sun expected and no stormy weather in Connecticut.
- Beaches will be PACKED today that’s for sure! A very high UV index is expected.
- Each night will likely feature patchy fog out there thanks to increasing humidity.
- A few extra clouds tomorrow and HOT temps. Near 90 expected.
- Showers/t-storms likely Tuesday and Wednesday, not all day rain.
- A front hangs on to the south Thursday so more clouds expected.
- High pressure again towards next weekend, a pop shower or two on Saturday? It’s a week out so it could change.
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.