- Morning rain moves out today and a bit of sun is expected around noon.
- As a front moves through, more afternoon/evening showers and storms move in.
- Most of the action during the day stays north.
- Very low likelihood of severe storms, but definitely heavy downpours expected.
- The front hangs out in the area during the next day or two so some rain expected tomorrow as well.
- Rain moves out by Tuesday (not that it was all day anyway) and the heat is on!
- Highs soar into the 90s the middle of the week.
- A cold front moves through Thursday, this would be day 3 with highs above 90 if the front doesn’t come earlier.
- After that, less humidity but still hot temps.
WTNH NEWS8 provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review. Also, you can now block any inappropriate user by simple selecting the drop down menu on the right of any comment and selection "Block User" from there.